For sale or wanted
For sale – V24, Fay
Comprehensively Refurbished Classic Solent Sunbeam for Sale
“Fay”, built of pitch pine on an oak frame in 1927, is in outstanding condition following a major refurbishment carried out by Haines Boatyard in 2011/12.
She benefits from fully splined seams, epoxy coating, a new mast and boom and other new fittings.
At a reduced price of £18,000, she represents extremely good value.
Contact Richard Pearson:
01489 808377 (T)
07771 575291 (M)
For sale – V34, Vanity
V34 “Vanity” For Sale in Penryn, Cornwall
• Built in 1926 by Woodnutt & Co Bembridge Isle of Wight
• Been out of the water since 2013 kept under a cover
• Very well maintained since 2011 with no expense spared inc harken deck gear
• Numerous ribs fixed at the turn of the bilge, splined and faired 2015
• She is undercoated and ready to be painted any colour
• The condition of her interior is second to none
• One suit of Sailtech sails in race-able condition
• One new spinnaker (never used)
• 1 x older mast with
• 1 x Selden mast with standard rig setup
• 1 x older boom
• 1 x new boom
• 1 x excellent condition Tyrone Snell trailer
For full details please contact Ben Carne
Viewing welcome anytime in Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8AE
For Charter – V30, Emily
Half share or working partner available: V43, Honey
For Sharing – V16, Mystery
We are looking for someone who would like to share the sailing and racing of Mystery (see red spinnaker).
Contact Viv Williams
For Sale – Spinnaker & Pole
Spinnaker and pole used once during Cowes Week.
The pole has a few marks on the end fittings but works perfectly.
I am open to offers.
Please contact Robert Shaw on 07768 532968